Melanie Rio is a freelance photographer. While theatre headshots are her specialty, she can also be hired to take publicity photos, graduation photos, portraits, etc. (rates may vary).
All photo services besides headshots operate with an hourly rate of $35. The number of photos to be retouched is negotiable, but ten are included with the basic price. Additional sets of ten photos can be purchased with a $5 charge.
Here's how headshots work:
- Photoshoot at the location of your choice, indoors or out (weather permitting). This takes roughly an hour (if you want more time you can have it at an additional charge), and is followed by a half-hour session of sorting through photos (with the photographer's input) until you can narrow it down to a couple favorite photos. Again, additional time is available for a small fee. The photographer will then retouch two photos as part of the basic package, and deliver them to you electronically. There will be four photos total - two full-resolution photos without watermarks to be used for headshots, and two smaller files with a watermark (don't worry, it won't obscure your face) that you are free to post on facebook, email to friends and family, etc. Additional photos can be retouched and sent to you for an additional cost.
Here's what you get for your money:
- $25 an hour of shooting and half an hour of sorting photos; 2 retouched photos
- $10 additional half hour of shooting
- $10 additional fifteen minutes sorting
- $5 every additional retouched photo
To set up an appointment or ask a question, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more detailed information, please use the 'CONTACT ME' tab.